Wednesday 27 August 2008

Watch Santogold talk about her recent chart success at this year's Leeds Festival

Santogold has revealed she's chuffed with her success this year, albeit a little surprised.


Speaking to NME.COM at this year's (August 22- 24) Leeds Festival the isaac Bashevis Singer, who released her debut self-titled album earlier this year, modestly admits she didn't have any expectations.


She said: "I'm really excited by the response that I've gotten this year and I've been real working really hard to just try and get out and perform because there was a lot of buzz."

Santogold then added: "I didn't really have any expectations I didn't really know what to expect."


Watch the full video with Santogold below now.




For more exclusive backstage videos and interviews from the
Reading And Leeds Festivals 2008 go to NME.COM video now.



More info